Thursday, October 7, 2010

Emma Pillsbury!

Most of you that read my blog know that I love Glee! Love. It. My favorite character is Emma Pillsbury played by Jayma Mays. Emma is known for being a germ freak and having an adorable sense of fashion.

First, let's start with Jayma Mays herself. How cute is she? I'm going to get my hair cut like hers in that first picture. What do you think?






If only I weighed 100 pounds... sigh

If you don't watch the show, Emma Pillsbury is the guidance counselor at McKinley High and she's also the love interest of Will Schuster. She has the cutest wardrobe (largely from J.Crew!). Check her out...





Also, I love Emma's coats. They are the best. Particularly the green one!




If you love Emma, check out What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear? A blog dedicated to all things Emma.