Friday, June 18, 2010

Yay!

Yay It's Friday! I totally need a weekend. How about you?


I noticed I haven't put together an outfit lately so here goes. Dress and jewelry from Madewell (which I totally like but their models are a little too heroin chic for my taste). Flip flops from J.Crew.


Also, I am in total mourning over the lack of summer programming. I had one show I watched every night and it worked well. Now I only have Lie to Me on Mondays. It's like I have no purpose between 8 and 10 pm. On a good note, I did have the Tony's this weekend and I loved these two dresses. I love Laura Linney's blue dress. Lea Michele looks perfect although her rendition of Don't Rain on My Parade was horrid I thought. Why was she so mad? I thought she was going to kill Jay Z or something. Anyone else know what I am talking about?






These are the bloggers that totally inspired me this week.


Love this living room from Blue Hydrangea




Fabulous hallway from Luxe + Lilies






This is a two for 1. I totally loved this post from 6th Street Design School that led me another fabulous blog by Alice Lane.


I loved this post from Hooray. It's all about living a simple, creative and fulfilling life. I couldn't describe what I want more than those words. Simplicity is what I desire.


Starting off the week was Deliciously Organized with instructions on a homemade body scrub. How fabulous does this look? I am totally making one this weekend.




I love nothing more than adding another travel destination to my bucket list and this week I added one more courtesy of Centsational Girl who talked all about Carmel. I want to go to there.


Have a fabulous weekend ladies!