Friday, June 25, 2010

Wandering Weekend



As for this week I decided to tame down my favorites and chose just a few things I loved this week.


I chose to feature Erin at Dandelion & Grey. I have followed her blog for months and I love her style. I was so drawn to the this gorgeous image on her blog this week. Isn't she amazing?




Also check out these bloggers that rocked my world this week...






Also, did anyone not love this video at J.Crew this week? Hop on over and check it out.


I also have a love for these Kate Spade Bangles. The first hand in hand bangle benefits women in war torn countries and carries a beautiful message. I also love the idiom bangles with these adorable sayings.


I am in need of some peace and harmony right now. I find myself wanting to clean out, clean up and enjoy the peace and quiet around me. I am really into sitting and reading, taking walks and eating at home with husband. Anyone else with me?


I wish you all a wonderful relaxing and wonderful weekend.