Thursday, October 22, 2009

For Our Favorite Brooklyn Limestoner...

Stefanie at Brooklyn Limestone was so sweet to me when I first started my blog. She let me guest blog for her and supported my fledgling little blog. Stefanie is going to have her picture taken in a few months and I told her I would give her some style ideas for her. I love these outfits for such a stylish woman.


Total J. Crew Outfit. Stephanie told me she has a less than ideal figure and I do as well. You can't go wrong with black. I love these shoes (as you will see below), bracelet and earrings too. All from J.Crew.




This is my favorite by far. Mainly because I love these shoes. They are amazing. The dress and shoes are from J.Crew. I love the solar system bracelet and pave posts from Anthropologie. I own the pave posts and I absolutely love them.






I love this outfit. The wool sheath and skinny brown belt are from Banana Republic. The adorable peep toes, bracelet and sweater are from J.Crew.


Thanks Stefanie for inspiring us all!